MLD Magnifier Luminaire
ML 152Regular price $577.50
A perfect combination of optimum near vision and high light quality – the MLD magnifying
Luminaire can be used wherever the human eye comes up against its limits.
A field of view perfectly adapted to suit your viewing distance provides distortion-free
visibility and the ability to work ergonomically.
The perfectly balanced linkage technology and the infinitely variable dimmer function
make this magnifying luminaire an indispensable tool in many industrial applications where the human eye is required to perform challenging tasks.
Free colour selection of individual plastic parts or an optional printed label allow individual design options, which can be implemented upon request.
- LED technology
- Colour temperature neutral white 5 000 K
- Colour rendering Ra > 80
- Glare-free thanks to satinised screen
- Hard-coated plastic lens Ø 160 mm with 3.5 dioptres
- Housing made of colourless anodised aluminium and
- Polycarbonate plastic screen
- Ergonomic linkage technology with 2D head joint
- Membrane key integrated into the luminaire head for
On/Off and dimming
- Degree of protection IP20; protection class II
- Supplied with approx. 3 m connecting cable and plug-in
power supply with plug type CEE 7 / 16 (Europlug),
BS 1363 , NEMA 1-15P and AUS/NZ.
- incl. table clamp (0 – 70 mm)