Runyes 12L Autoclave B & S Class
90-1004Regular price $3,498.00
Autoclaves have come a long way from the pressure cooker days. Runyes' autoclaves have been blended with a mixture of high quality and price competitive spare parts to bring you the end product. This is not by chance as much time and dedication has gone into the research and development of these units. There's a reason why Runyes holds the biggest market share in benchtop autoclave in the most populous market in the world.
- Free 12 month validation (SAVE$500)
- TGA approved
- B & S Class (suitable for hollow instruments)
- 12L capacity
- 3L water tank capacity
- Easy-clean stainless steel chamber
- Printer included
- Digital sterilisation data recording capabilities [USB]
- 5 sterilising programs
- Automatic drying cycle
- Suitable for wrapped and unwrapped solid items
- Simple user interface
- 24 months warranty - 12 months full warranty followed by 12 months back to base warranty
Supplied 100% validated - FREE! 🆓
If you are after an amazing product with the best technical support within the whole of Australasia, then we'd love to recommend ourselves!
Australia TGA approved. Designed in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZ 4815 and European Classifications.
A pre and post vacuum Class B & S autoclave that is intended for the
sterilisation of unwrapped and wrapped solid items.
- Internal Dimensions - Diameter - 20cm x Depth 36cm
- External Dimensions - 56cm deep x 41cm with x 40.5cm height
Easy to set up. Comes with detailed user and service manuals
Testing and Calibration :
Testing and Calibration can be carried out as required. Ask us about our Australia wide testing and calibration services