3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope
- Fast Nation wide shipping
- Industry-leading customer support
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool specifically designed for the physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of the smallest patients.
It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual sided chest piece, for both high and low frequency sounds.
- Dual-sided chest piece with small 2.7cm diaphragm is ideal for infant patients.
- Versatile chest piece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.
- Ear tips snap firmly onto the ends of the ear tubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol.
- Less likely to pick up stains.
- Made in the USA
- Next generation tubing is Latex Free.
- Adjustable headset tension for different head sizes.
- Snap tight, soft sealing ear tips conform to individual ears.
- Tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- 2.7cm diaphragm
- Complete with large soft sealing ear tips, large firm ear tips, and instructions
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage