Basic Procedure Chair
BB08BMRegular price $1,448.00
- Upholstered in medical grade vinyl
- 3 motors adjusts back, height and leg sections
- Removable armrests, face cradle and leg section
- Memory foam for extra comfort
- Will go into a seating position and lay flat
- Comes with hand control
- Foot control optional upgrade
- Some assembly required
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- 2 Year Electrical Warranty
- 2 Year Medical Grade Vinyl Warranty
- 200kg weight capacity
The Basic Procedure Chair is upholstered in a highly durable medical grade vinyl. It features electric height, leg and backrest operation via hand remote (foot pedals - optional upgrade) for effortless patient positioning for various examinations and treatment procedures. This chair is a stylish, economic and practical addition to any treatment room.
This item is upholstered in medical grade vinyl - Available in White and Black.