Advanced Podiatry Chair
TB001BMRegular price $2,495.00
- Podiatry specific tilt function capability
- Upholstered in medical grade vinyl
- 4 motors adjusts back, height, tilt and leg sections
- Will go into a seating position and lay flat
- Adjustable and removable armrests, face cradle and leg section
- Memory foam for extra comfort
- Decorative fibreglass frame cover
- 250kg weight capacity
- 270 Degrees of left and right rotation
- Comes with foot pedals and hand remote as standard
- No assembly required
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- 2 Year Electrical Warranty
- 2 Year Medical Grade Vinyl Warranty
The Advanced Podiatry Chair is upholstered in highly durable medical-grade vinyl. It features electric height, leg and backrest operation via hand remote and foot pedals (included as standard) for effortless patient positioning for various examinations and treatment procedures.
It features a Podiatry specific tilt function, allowing clinicians to treat ergonomically - This model has a maximum heel height capability of 114cm.
A removable headrest with face hole makes this chair highly adaptable to suit a wide range of clinical environments. The Advanced Podiatry Chair is a stylish, valuable and practical addition to any treatment room.
*There is a slight movement within the chair due to the left/right rotation capability which is considered normal
This item is upholstered in medical grade vinyl - Available in White and Black.
Easy website to negotiate, great customer service for questions. They advised us that we could have delivery of the chair but I didn't take into account the chair would come in a crate. I didn't think about the need to have some strong people at our end to unpack the chair and then dispose of all the packaging. The chair comes in a large crate wrapped in cardboard sitting on a timber crate frame. You will need to dispose of the frame somehow.