Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device
- Fast Nation wide shipping
- Industry-leading customer support
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device can help make lancing easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings from 0.8mm to 2.3mm for different skin types. Clixmotion technology minimises any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, which is why this lancing device is virtually pain-free to use.
The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is small and easy to operate, with one-hand priming and lancing.
- Pull off the cap. Insert a new lancet into the lancet holder and push it in until it clicks.
- Press the cap on again until it clicks.
- Rotate the cap until the desired penetration depth is set.
- Press the priming button down until it clicks.
- Press the lancing device firmly against the side of the fingertip.
- Press the yellow release button.
- After measuring your blood glucose, pull off the cap and slide the ejector forwards to remove the lancet.
- Lancets should be disposed of in an approved sharps container, and in accordance with local regulations.
For more detailed instructions on how to use the AccuChek Softclix device and lancets, please watch the video below:
Always read the label. Use as directed, incorrect use could be harmful. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional. Always read manufacturers warnings included on the pack. Talk to your doctor if you have any concerns about using this device.
While all efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings are accurate, up to date and complete, suppliers may change formulations on short notice. Please check ingredient listings on the actual product before use.